Mi151-US pH/ORP/Temp Laboratory Bench Meterby Milwaukee Instruments
The Mi151 is a high performance, economical, microprocessor-based pH/ORP/Temp bench meter that is an ideal tool for schools, laboratories and production plants. It has a series of new diagnostic features, which add an entirely new dimension to the measurement of pH by allowing the user to dramatically improve the reliability of the measurements.
The features that are included are:
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for good, accurate readings under fluctuating temperatures.
- A Large, easy-to-read custom LCD screen.
- A hold function that freezes the reading for easy viewing.
- 7 different memorized pH buffers for calibration:
- Accurate and easy-to-read messages on the LCD screen to make calibration as easy as possible.
- A user-selectable "calibration time out", to remind you when a new calibration is necessary.
- A stability indicator that prompts you whenever the reading stabilizes.
The Mi151 can also measure with ORP electrodes, thanks to its capability to measure mV with a resolution of up to 0.1mC. For the most accurate readings, use the electrode holder supplied with the meter.
Included with the Mi150 are:
- 1 MA917B/1 Double junction electrode
- MA831R Temp Probe
- MA9315 Electrode holder
- 20ml sachets of pH 4.01/7.01/10.01 calibration solution
- 20ml sachet of electrode cleaning solution
- Graduated pipet
- 12 VDC adapter
- Instruction manual
-2.00 to 16.00pH
-20.0 to 120.0°C/-4.0 to 248.0°F
|Typical EMC Deviation
|pH Auto Calibration||1 or 2 point calibration, w/7 memorized buffers|
|Slope Calibration||From 80 to 108%|
|Temp Compensation||Automatic, from -20.0 to 120.0°C/-4.0 to 248°F, or manual, without temp. probe|
|pH Electrode||MA917B/1 (Included)|
|Temp Probe||MA831R (Included)|
|Environment||0-50°C/34-122°F; Max RH 95%|
|Input Impedance||1012 Ohm|
|Power Supply||12 VDC power adapter (Indluded)|
|Product Warnings||Caution - To be used under Adult Supervision. Proper Laboratory Safety Procedures Should Always be Followed!, Caution - Product contains glass and may break if handled improperly. Handle with care.|
|Country of Origin||No|
|Available for Gift Wrap||No|
- Caution - To be used under Adult Supervision. Proper Laboratory Safety Procedures Should Always be Followed!
- Caution - Product contains glass and may break if handled improperly. Handle with care.