Seattle Space Needle 3D Laser Cut Model - Metal Earth
Authentic Museum Quality Laser Cut Replica
This intricately designed model has many different pieces for you to work with in your model construction. The pieces pop out of the metal sheet, and the included instructions guide you through assembly. A major landmark of the Pacific Northwest, the Space Needle is a tower in Seattle, Washington that is 605 feet high at its highest point and 138 feet wide at its widest point and weighs 9,550 tons. This model is for advanced builders and will probably require needle nose pliers.
- Ages 14+
- Package dimensions: 6 1/2" x 4 3/4" (Approximate)
- Includes instruction sheet
- Pop out the pieces
- Put them together
- Show off your steel model!
- Amazing detail
- Micro Laser etching
- Cut from an 11cm metal sheet
- Made in China
|Product Warnings||Warning - Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years, Caution - Intended for children older than 12 years of age.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Available for Gift Wrap||No|
- Warning - Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- Caution - Intended for children older than 12 years of age.