Metal Works Space Shuttle Atlantis 3D Laser Cut Model
Authentic Museum Quality Laser Cut Replica
The Space Shuttle Atlantis was the last space shuttle to fly in the NASA Space Shuttle program. Its first flight was October 3, 1985 and its last landing was July 21, 2011 at Cape Kennedy. During its time in space, Atlantic orbited Earth 4,848 times, traveling nearly 126 million miles. Now you can construct your own mini-model of the Atlantis with this laser cut kit.
- Ages 14+
- Package dimensions: 6 1/2" x 4 3/4" (Approximate)
- Model is approximately 3"
- Includes instruction sheet
- Pop out the pieces
- Put them together
- Show off your steel model!
- Amazing detail
- Micro Laser etching
- Cut from an 11cm metal sheet
- Easy to assemble
- Made in China
|Product Warnings||Warning - Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years, Caution - Intended for children older than 12 years of age.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Available for Gift Wrap||No|
- Warning - Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- Caution - Intended for children older than 12 years of age.