This is the refill for the complete kit SKU ALDIS6109. The chemical reaction that will be studied in this experiment is the reduction of Ag+ ions to Ag by hydroquinone C6H4(OH)2.
- 5 - 25mL Sulfuric Acid, 1.0M Solution
- 3 - 100mL Sodium Chloride, 0.1M Solution
- 1 - 50g Sodium Chloride Crystals
- 5 - 25mL Copper (II) Sulfate, 1.0M Solution
Each bottle of our reagents come standard with an MSDS sheet included. If you require a copy of this prior to purchase, please contact us.
|Country of Origin||No|
|Available for Gift Wrap||No|
- Caution - To be used under Adult Supervision. Proper Laboratory Safety Procedures Should Always be Followed!
- Chemical - For lab use only. Not recommended for food, drug or cosmetic use.
- Chemical - Please refer to the included MSDS sheet for more information about safety.
- Chemical - This is a chemical. Keep out of reach of small children.