Botany Dissection Kit
With Stainless Steel Dissecting Tools
Designed by a Botanist for Botanists, Botany Students and Teachers!
This is a superior dissection kit for botany students, teachers and field botanists. These are superior quality dissection tools in a zippered vinyl case.
An excellent choice for field work and lab use. This botany dissecting kit contains all the necessary tools required for plant study, dissection and analysis.
All tools are made with Stainless Steel otherwise noted.
- Dissecting teasing needle angular with metal chuck Brass-Chromed(P/No: 38)
- Dissecting teasing needle straight with metal chuck Brass-Chromed(P/No: 37)
- Ruler 6" (P/No: 30)
- Dissecting forceps 4.5" curved fine point with guide pin(P/No: 16)
- Dissecting forceps medium point 4.5 inches with guide pin (P/No: 13)
- Dissecting Iris scissors 4.5 inches (P/No: 9)
- Dissecting scalpel handle #3 (P/No: 27)
- No.10 Blade 10pcs (P/No: B10) or No. 15 Blade (P/No: B15)
- Glass Dropper (P/No: 39)
- Replacement dissecting needles straight 6/pk (P/no: 37A)
- Replacement dissecting needles angular 6/pk (P/no: 38A)
- Vinyl zippered case with linen (Black or Red)
|Country of Origin||No|
|Available for Gift Wrap||No|