4M Green Science Kit
by Kidz Labs &Toysmith
Learn how to make a moving robot using a solar panel and a motor. Watch it walk on a sunny day. No batteries are required. Recycle everyday materials as its body parts, this green powered robot can be transformed into a Dinosaur Robot or a Monster Robot too
- 1 Solar Panel,
- 1 Solar Panel Holder Plate,
- 1 Support Arm,
- 1 Gear Case Body (with motor and cams installed),
- 2 Arms (one each, right and left ),
- 2 Legs (one each , right and left),
- 2 Feet,
- 2 Terminal Caps,
- 2 Body Template Support Clips,
- Washer Screws
- 1 Piece Double Sided Adhesive Foam
- Detailed Instructions.
Also required, but not included in this kit: Small Crosshead (Phillips Head) Screwdriver, 1 Empty Paper or Foam Cup & 2 Plastic Forks.
This kit won the Best New Toys Award at the 2011 Toyfair (Creative Category)
Ages 8 and up.
|Country of Origin||No|
|Available for Gift Wrap||No|
- Caution - Use under adult supervision.
- Warning - Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years