2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
The Holidays are nearly upon us, and that means it’s a busy time for everyone. If you’re a holiday shopper who likes to avoid the malls but still scrambles to get their gift orders in at the last minute, make sure you don’t miss any important online holiday shipping deadlines this year.
If you want to have your order before Christmas, take note of these dates.
Holiday Shopping Deadlines for Online Science Mall (Please Call With Any Questions: 205-683-9765)
UPS Christmas Shipping Deadlines (within the U.S.)
- Dec. 17 (Mon) – Deadline for UPS Ground shipments (delivery on Dec. 24).
- Dec. 20 (Thu) – Deadline for UPS 2nd Day Air shipments (delivery on Dec. 24)
- Dec. 21 (Fri) – Deadline for UPS Next Day Air shipments (delivery on Dec. 24). Packages scheduled for Dec. 22 must be processed and labeled for Saturday Delivery, which is not available to all ZIP codes.
USPS Christmas Shipping Deadlines (within the Contiguous U.S.)
- Dec. 20 (Thu) – Deadline for First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipments. Includes greeting cards
- Dec. 22 (Sat) – Deadline for Priority Mail Express Service2 shipments.
* Although the USPS Does Not Guarantee their shipping, these dates are pretty accurate.
FedEx Christmas Shipping Deadlines (within the U.S.)
- Dec. 17 (Mon) – Deadline for FedEx Ground shipments
- Dec. 20 (Thu) – Deadline for FedEx 2nd Day shipments
- Dec. 21 (Fri) – Deadline for FedEx Standard Overnight shipments
These dates are for deliveries within the continental U.S. only.